Monday, April 19, 2010

OK, lets give this a go

Alright, for some time now, I've been wanting to start a blog about my life at SCAD. Cause it's awesome, and funny .......and well, you'll soon find out.
But, alas, between classes, work and deep bouts of procrastination, I have failed to achieve my dream.

Well, NO MORE!! As of today, I will blog/vlog at least once a week, if not more. Procrastination will no longer hold me down!! In fact, my friend Tobin (check out her blog www.tobinsimpson.blogspot.com) and I have made a pact (of sorts) to ensure the once weekly updates (details not available to the public). SO IT WILL BE DONE!

Anywho, for anyone who's been to SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design) or just the wonderful city of Savannah, GA, you know that there are limitless things to share. Just biking to class, you can experience a life altering moment....or not. The point is, this place is full of fun things to see, experience, and of course, share.

Well, I'm off to study, (might as well pass college since I'm here) but make sure to check out my postings as they come along. I can promise wit and just a general sense of humor (cause I'm that funny) and I'll try my hardest not to bore you. If you have any questions about SCAD, Savannah or the general area, just post a comment and ask. I promise not to bite.

TOOTLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment